…missing deadlines ;-(
I’m speaking at Search Engine Strategies in London next month and needed to submit my presentation to the organisers last Friday. unfortunately I had a couple of days of ill last week and didn’t manage to get it written.
So I’m on the train back from London today trying to put it together.
The session is aimed at experienced PPC professionals and I have to deliver a 10 minute intro on “what’s hot” form my perspective, but there is so much to choose from. Current thoughts include:
- Search Marketing as a brand awareness tool
- Mobile Search finally starting to take-off
- Map search
- Demographic targetting with Microsoft
- YSM’s new 5p minimum bids.
- The continued decline of bid management
That should keep me going .
If you’re at the event, be sure to say hi! officialyshoesoutlets