Well that was a busy two days!
Apart from the couple of speaking gigs at Adtech, I discovered qik.com, but more of that later.
So here’s a quick re-cap.
– Latitude had a great stand, as always. Hat tip to Simon.
– Rishi and I did a great session on SEO in the travel category and have been ivited for more of the same at a travel event next month to be followed closely by a world tour.
– Managed to get to the “Can brands be friends?” session at the coference …apparently they can!
-Discovered qik.com on the cab ride over to Olympia and spent the next couple of hours like a kid with a new toy.
– Caught up with Jon Myers, before heading off to lunch wtih Mel.
– A little time on our stand before heading off the the “Search Marketing for Branding” panel with Colin from Tesco, Neil from Tamar, Mike from Kenshoo, Adrian from Google and Andy from i-level. Loads of great quesitons and discussion about protecting brand terms in search, bidding on competitor terms and the optimal blend of PPC and SEO.
The afternoon panel really got me thinking about some of the great opps for building brand awareness in SERPS, for example bidding on topical terms such as HBOS if you have a new savings product.
Right…now I need to start prepping for SMX. cheap nike air max 90 mens