After launching in the US 2 years ago, Google TV is finally coming to the UK.
Here’s why I think it’s a great idea to get one:
- You won’t have to get your phone or tablet out to interact with TV programmes
- You’ll be able to shout voice commands at the TV
- Play Draw Something on your TV (will we see more group based games to fit with the “lounge” environment?)
- Treat YouTube as another TV channel.
- Google+ Hangouts from your TV (assuming you can plug a webcam into your TV)
Wanna see the video?